- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
our client is currently looking for an IT Support engineer to joni them onsite in Milton Keynes
Unisys is a global information technology ("IT") company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world.
This role will encompass full support based duties working within a high functioning development team environment. The position involves COTS support and the monitoring and administering of a support based ticket system (Service Requests, Incident and IMAC'S), contacting staff to resolve issues within a technical development teams office environment.
- Call handling/service desk support
- 2nd line support of COTS applications
- Perform software and O/S maintenance tasks
- Create and maintain application monitoring logs
- Create and maintain local work instructions/documentation
- Liaise with third party suppliers for information sharing
- Perform the live migration of the forces' data
- MS Office/Office 365 applications support (Excel, Word etc.)
- Windows O/S support and updates (MS Windows 7 & 10)
- Ticket Issue Management
- Desktop & Laptop builds/support
- IMAC (Installation, Moves & Changes) user deskside support
- Software patching/anti-virus updates.
- Hardware support experience (Dell)
- Willing to learn/support bespoke software applications (U-leaf, IDOL & CYAN etc.)
- Candidates will ideally hold some industry qualifications (MCDTS or MCSE)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.