- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
2nd Line Support Engineer
We are currently working in partnership with a well-known and global IT company who operates with many of the world's largest companies and government organisations.
Our Client is an IT Technology & Service provider with 37,000 employees all with a single focus: to help our customers seize opportunities, overcome challenges and succeed in the global economy. We work with large organisations across Financial Services, Communications, Media, Commercial, Transportation and the Public Sector, and our rich portfolio of business solutions includes consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, network services and security, leading enterprise-class server and related technologies.
General desktop support including some contact with VIP's and associated support tasks. The position involves monitoring and administering a ticket system ITSM (Service Requests, Incident and IMAC'S), contacting staff to resolve issues with office based and field staff.
* General Desk Side Support
* Specific skills are required in MS Outlook, .PST files Retrieval / Mapping
* Day to day support tasks to UK based mobile devices.
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Password Changes
* Desktop and Laptop Installation & Configurations
* Installation & Configuration of Printers
* End User Training
* Ticket Issue Management
* Microsoft Windows 7, 8 & 10.
* MS Office Suite / Office 365Active Directory Support & Administration
* Multi-Vendor Hardware Installations (DELL, HP etc.)
* Candidates will ideally hold some industry qualifications (MCDTS or MCSE)
Key Non-Technical Skills:
* Problem solving and analytical.
* Effective communicator (written and verbal)
* Ability to work under pressure.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.