- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Systems Administrator - £45,000 - £50,000 - Central London
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems administrator to join one of the UK's leading organisations.
As a systems administrator you play a key role in working closely with other members of the infrastructure team to provide a reliable and highly available service to the business.
- Responsible for planning, designing and installing the release of new technologies
- Together with third party partners you will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
- You will ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems and related procedures adhere to organisational values.
- Assist in project teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning of projects.
- Support third party partners in executing, testing and rolling out new solutions
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure
- Responsible for troubleshooting server problems reported by users
- Develop and maintain installation and config procedures
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls and the associated network protocols and concepts
- Excellent technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems (Microsoft Windows) and a wide range of tech
- Experience of Citrix/Terminal Server
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining network policies, processes, procedures and standards
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking including virtualisation
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more, please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...