- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Systems Administrator - £45,000 - £50,000 - Central London
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems administrator to join one of the UK's leading organisations.
As a systems administrator you play a key role in working closely with other members of the infrastructure team to provide a reliable and highly available service to the business.
- Responsible for planning, designing and installing the release of new technologies
- Together with third party partners you will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
- You will ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems and related procedures adhere to organisational values.
- Assist in project teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning of projects.
- Support third party partners in executing, testing and rolling out new solutions
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure
- Responsible for troubleshooting server problems reported by users
- Develop and maintain installation and config procedures
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls and the associated network protocols and concepts
- Excellent technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems (Microsoft Windows) and a wide range of tech
- Experience of Citrix/Terminal Server
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining network policies, processes, procedures and standards
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking including virtualisation
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more, please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- New report highlights impact of cyber security skills shortage
A recent report has highlighted the impact of the cyber security skills shortage. In this article, Jonathan Martin explains...
- Why SAP consultants should learn S/4 HANA
S/4 HANA is SAP’s next generation business suite, but why should SAP consultants learn more about it? Matt Zitouni, ERP spec...