- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Senior IT Technician
Senior IT Technician - Greenford - Up to £35,000 + Benefits
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior IT Technician to join one of the most exciting organisations in the UK.
As a Senior IT Technician you will be supporting the department in delivering day to day IT services via the helpdesk and will be responsible for leading key IT Projects where required.
- Provide a consistently high quality and professional customer service to the business in all areas of IT.
- Ensuring issues identified are resolved or escalated where required and lessons learned are documented for process improvement.
- Deliver 2nd to 3rd Line Support to the CIS business and infrastructure across multiple sites.
- Resolving service desk issues by liaising with end users to ensure that requests are closed in a timely fashion in line with the IT SLA.
- Manage and resolve issues with vendors and suppliers for key systems under support contracts so that disruption to the business is minimised.
- Be responsible for the specific key IT systems such as the mobile technology environment (BES), enterprise backup solution and other technology where required. These responsibilities include:
- day-to-day running
- investigation of issues
- highlighting areas for improvement
- Coach team members and peers to reduce knowledge gaps where required.
- Produce and maintain concise documentation on systems and procedures for the benefit of the IT team.
Extensive experience working in a multi-disciplined team across 1st - 3rd Line support
Working knowledge of:
- Windows Client OS's & Applications (Win 7 - Win 10 / Office etc.)
- Windows Server Technology (2008R2 - 2016)
- High Level Active Directory administration
- High Level Exchange 2010 - 2016 administration
- MS System Centre Configuration Manager
- Enterprise Backup Solutions
- MDM Environments (Blackberry UEM)
Desirable working knowledge of:
- Network technologies (HP Switches/Firewalls)
- Experience in Microsoft Group Policy
- Familiarity with MoD/CESG rules and regulations
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.