- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Service Desk / 1st Line Support Analyst
IT Service Desk / 1st Line Support Analyst required for a 2 month contract (likely to extend) based in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
Working inside of IR35 for a well-established NHS organisation, you will be provide a 1st line support service to internal customers (users) via telephone, email and remote sessions. You will provide guidance from initial contact through to resolution and closure by handling and responding to enquiries, which may at times be complex for non IM&T Staff.
* To record all incidents and service requests in order to provide good data for Incident and Problem Management
* To monitor and track all incidents, assigning the correct priority to incidents and escalation to the relevant area as priorities change.
* To offer general guidance and advice to internal customers, which at times may be seen as complex for non IM&T Staff.
Technical skills required:
* Active Directory management/administration/maintenance
* Core understanding of Microsoft desktop operating systems and associated applications to deal with 1st line user queries/resolutions
* Experience of remote fixes, via DameWare, RDP or other terminal services
* Ability to create of access/folder permissions
* Anti-virus/backup/window update checks/reporting
Any previous experience of Richmond IT Service Management System or ITIL awareness will be highly beneficial for this position. This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £9 - £11.15 + HP PAYE or £11 - £13.65 Umbrella per hour depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...