- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
IT Service Desk / 1st Line Support Analyst
IT Service Desk / 1st Line Support Analyst required for a 2 month contract (likely to extend) based in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
Working inside of IR35 for a well-established NHS organisation, you will be provide a 1st line support service to internal customers (users) via telephone, email and remote sessions. You will provide guidance from initial contact through to resolution and closure by handling and responding to enquiries, which may at times be complex for non IM&T Staff.
* To record all incidents and service requests in order to provide good data for Incident and Problem Management
* To monitor and track all incidents, assigning the correct priority to incidents and escalation to the relevant area as priorities change.
* To offer general guidance and advice to internal customers, which at times may be seen as complex for non IM&T Staff.
Technical skills required:
* Active Directory management/administration/maintenance
* Core understanding of Microsoft desktop operating systems and associated applications to deal with 1st line user queries/resolutions
* Experience of remote fixes, via DameWare, RDP or other terminal services
* Ability to create of access/folder permissions
* Anti-virus/backup/window update checks/reporting
Any previous experience of Richmond IT Service Management System or ITIL awareness will be highly beneficial for this position. This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £9 - £11.15 + HP PAYE or £11 - £13.65 Umbrella per hour depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- Takeaways from the Total Telecom Congress 2017
Did you miss the 2017 Total Telecom Congress? Read our summary from telecoms recruitment experts Saul Penhallow and Mark Pay...