- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Our client is now looking for a PDM Engineer to join them in Barrow
Reporting to the PDM Controller, to support the operations build process and carry out configuration change management on all versions of product. To manipulate the product structure bill of materials (BOM). To process manufacturing change documents (MCD).
This role will require interaction with customer and a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Working safely at all times, complying with Health and Safety and other relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Assist in the management of configuration change.
- React to manufacturing change requests.
- Maintain manufacturing bill of materials (MBoM).
- Create and maintain manufacturing part numbers.
- Create and maintain material master data within SAP.
- Analyse data with the use of SAP & Excel reports.
- Previous experience and understanding of PDM & change management.
- Strong MS office toolset skills
- Experience in Engineering or Manufacturing.
- Able to interrogate and interpret engineering drawings.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- Takeaways from the Total Telecom Congress 2017
Did you miss the 2017 Total Telecom Congress? Read our summary from telecoms recruitment experts Saul Penhallow and Mark Pay...