- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Embedded SW Developer Sensor Fusion Automated Driving
Our client, a major TIER 1 supplier to the automotive industry is looking for talented C++ Software engineer with experience in automotive series-develpment projects.
Your role would comprise the following tasks:
- implement efficient software for running an environment model, perception, sensor-data-fusion and tracking algorithms on computer prototypes and embedded ECUs on the car.
- support your colleagues in implementing algorithms in resource-optimal software and contribute your own experience to the team.
- test and evaluate your developments intensively with simulations and in-ehicle.
- work in cooperation and coordination with teams of different departments in an international environment
You meet the following criteria:
- you have a degree in Robotics, computer science, mathematics or related.
- you are an expert in C/C++ and have worked in automotive series-development projects
- you have >3 years product-development experience as a software developer in driver assistance projects. Knowledge of tracking algorithms and experience workin with sensor data( camera, radar, lidar) is a plus.
- you are able to transform complex algorithms in time-aligned and efficient Software on computers as well as on embedded controllers and ECUs'
- you are responsible, you like teamwork and you have good communication skills
- you work independently, goal-oriented and analytically.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.