- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
C# / ASP.NET - Web Developer / Senior Software Engineer
This is an opportunity to join a large global organisation giving you the opportunities only a large company can offer whilst creating an atmosphere and engagement with its staff often only seen in smaller companies.
- Design, planning and development of solutions based on industry requirements
- Participate as part of a project team to design, code, test and implement moderately complex programs to support the portfolio management process
- Lead small to mid-level sized programs or portions of a program
- Establishes testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested throughout development and before release
- Monitor and report to management on project status, identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures
- Maintenance of existing systems
Specific Job Duties
- Applicant should be highly proficient in C# and .NET, focusing on ASP.NET development focusing on web development.
- Applicant must have strong Transact SQL experience and be used to dealing with large datasets and/or real time information
- Applicant will ideally be versed in Agile technologies
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of a key role in building web applications
- Highly proficient in C# and .NET, focusing on ASP.NET
- Thorough knowledge of one or more technologies (e.g..Net, C#, User Interface, XML, database technologies, spatial technologies)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - must be able to work effectively as part of a project/program team and foster team cooperation.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.