- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Project Office Manager
Required: Project Office Manager, up to £57,000 pa, Luton
You are an experienced Project Office Professional with strong experience working with all-level business stakeholders and supporting highly complex project delivery by ensuring: appropriate tools and processes, project and programme planning capability and risk and EVM management. You have a proven track of managing and delivering professional planning, financial control and risk management preferably in GOV, highly regulated or secure environments. You have a team lead and management experience and you are comfortable with supporting your team with mentorship, training and performance reviews.
IMPORTANT: You must be SC Clearable!
- Provide project planning and control
- Implement necessary tools and processes for the Programme Groups
- Engage and consistently communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Support and provide direction to the leadership team
- Lead an manage Project Office team, including performance management
- Provide mentorship to junior team members
- Perform to the agreed targets
- Specify necessary training and development requirements
- Manage project office budgets and financials
- Perform risk and Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Must be SC/DV Clearable!
- Substantial project planning experience
- Experience of managing change programmes
- Familiar with the full project life-cycle
- Able to manage team sin matrix environment
- Experience in Risk and EVM
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Excellent communication skillsPreferable Knowledge of modern integrated business systems (ERP and SAP), and exposure to GOV, Defence or Aerospace fields.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...
- Lessons from the top women in tech
Are you a female STEM graduate? Following the Females of the Future event held earlier this week, Girls in Tech & Networ...