- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A multinational audio and visual company are seeking a talented Systems developer to join them in their brand new office in Hemel Hempstead.
- Day to day development of ERP system
- Development and ownership of EDI platform & enterprise bespoke applications
- Development and transition of Service bespoke platform onto ERP
- Creating new features and enhancements in accordance with customer requirements
- Assist in monitoring server performance and resolving server issues
- Assist with daily IT support to all users both in UK and overseas offices
- Preferably experience of Java, XML, ASP.Net & C#
- Experience using different development methodologies such as Scrum, Agile & TDD
- Development & support experience of ERP/ Open source and enterprise bespoke applications
- Basic JIRA & Confluence Knowledge
- Linux & Windows Servers knowledge
For more information please contact Liam Grady: liam.grady(at)networkerstechnology.com / 01489 898864.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.