- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Our Client is seeking a Business Analyst to work as part of a team supporting Public Sector clients in the UK and Europe.
Our Client is an IT Technology & Service provider with 20,000 global employees all with a single focus: to help our customers seize opportunities, overcome challenges and succeed in the global economy. We work with large organisations across Financial Services, Communications, Media, Commercial, Transportation and the Public Sector, and our rich portfolio of business solutions includes consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, network services and security, leading enterprise-class server and related technologies.
Our Client is seeking a Business Analyst to work as part of a team supporting Public Sector clients in the UK and Europe.The Business Analysts work closely with our clients account teams, liaising with clients to understand their business and technology drivers, create the required business models and present our offerings and business architecture as well as seeking feedback from users through the use of proof of concepts, prototypes and trials of proposed solutions. A current focus is the development and support of a secure system that is used by up to 4000 users working for public sector agencies around the United Kingdom. The role will have high exposure, working directly with clients' Business Change teams as well as working closely with the technical team.
Role and Objectives
- Liaise with the Business Users to identify future requirements
- Capture Business User Requirements and translate these into design documentation that can be used as a baseline for Change Requests and new projects
- Prioritise requirements based on Business User feedback
- Analyse and convert the user requirements into functional requirements
- Where appropriate, recommend alternate options without functional changes
- Advise and assist the client regarding IT capabilities and see how to utilize functionality within the application
- Perform initial impact analysis
- Group requirements into logical work-packages
- Document Change Requests and present to the Solution Team for analysis
- Liaise with the Solution Team and finalise the design of these change requests
- Perform Business Impact Analysis for change requests and fault fixing releases issued
- Must be able to analyse requirements using either user stories or use cases
- SQL skills desirable
- UI design experience desirable
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Experienced in using Unified Modelling Language (UML)
- Client Facing and able to present themselves well
- Client interaction skills required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter, capable of working using their own initiative but also with the ability to work in a team
- Ability to consistently work to high levels of quality
- Ability to follow standard processes & procedures
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...