- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Our client is now looking for an Application support engineer to join them in Liverpool
As the Support Engineer you will be expected to provide a range of support from desk top, remote and onsite, subject to demand
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing cases, requests and enhancements using online tools and processes
* Ensuring that client systems are fully operational and any loss of service is restored in a timely and efficient manner
* Providing a high level of service to our customers and adhering to our strict SLAs for response and restoration times
* Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management
* Deployment of service releases, patches, requests and customisations
* Create productive relationships with and between key stakeholders
* Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy
* Experience of SQL in particular querying a database
* Experience of supporting a software system or product and working with a software development team.
* Experience of 1st or 2nd Line Software Support
* Understanding of ITIL.
This role is offering up to £20p/hr LTD/Umbrella or £15.48p/hr PAYE
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- New report highlights impact of cyber security skills shortage
A recent report has highlighted the impact of the cyber security skills shortage. In this article, Jonathan Martin explains...
- Why SAP consultants should learn S/4 HANA
S/4 HANA is SAP’s next generation business suite, but why should SAP consultants learn more about it? Matt Zitouni, ERP spec...