- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Data Analyst is required for 3 months (likely to be extended) based in Boston or Sleaford, Lincolnshire.
Working as a Data Analyst within an NHS organisation, you will provide analytical and technical support in the development, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data for internal managerial and clinical staff, and externally to meet national requirements.
The post holder will support the Information Manager and Senior Analyst in the delivery of a high quality health information service
The Information & Performance team provides a range of Information services to support the delivery of high quality direct care to patients across Lincolnshire in a variety of settings and for a wide range of needs. The team is known to be a business enabler with high calibre Analysts, Data administrators who champion better care for patient.
Experience/skills required -
* Knowledge of information presentation principles and techniques including tabulation and graphical presentation.
* Report writing skills
* Advanced spreadsheet and SQL skills.
* Good analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills - both verbally & written
* Knowledge and experience of Business intelligence systems (e.g. Qlikview)
* Good organisational skills
* Willingness to learn new skills and a proactive approach to personal development
* A high degree of customer service focus understanding the wider trust context
This role is to start asap and will pay £10.86 to £14.12 p/h PAYE or £13.27 to £17.43 p/h Umbrella (in scope of IR35)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in NHS
- Five reasons to use a specialist technology recruitment agency
Our very own recruitment guru Ben Leeds details the 5 reasons to use a specialist technology recruitment agency. Find out mo...
- Healthy IT investment for NHS
£4bn investment to improve the quality and efficiency of electronic systems in the NHS is welcome news for IT professionals.