- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
IT Field Engineer
IT Field Engineer - Leeds - £25,000 + Company Car
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Field Engineer to join one of the UK's largest companies.
As an IT Field Engineer you will provide 2nd line support services to our head offices in Leeds and surrounding areas including Yorkshire/South Yorkshire. You will resolved IT issues with a focus on customer satisfaction, whilst minimising downtime; in addition, other teams in IT will require your expertise and site knowledge to ensure that day to day operation continues smoothly.
The role is customer site based so travel around designated areas will be expected and you will be provided with a company car.
- Onsite and remote ticket completion with excellent customer service skills
- Ensure timely completion of tickets that have been passed form the service desk
- Providing technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures
- Liaising with other support teams for additional expertise where needed
- Good knowledge of desktop technologies - Windows 7/10, MS Office packages, Anti-virus
- Fundamental understanding of network infrastructure
- Administration of Windows Server devices
- Awareness of Wan connectivity methods (MPLS, DSL)
- Active Directory administration.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Tech career advice for 2018
New Year, new job? This time of year is a natural time to reflect on what lies ahead and how you want your year to shape up....
- Top tech skills in 2018
4 of our technology recruitment experts make their predictions on the top skills employers will be looking for in the next 1...