- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
We are now looking for a release and deployment manager to join our client in Milton Keynes
Role is to own and coordinate all aspects of the Release process, including building deliverables, creating documentation for deliverables and ensuring the quality of the release packages
the successful candidate will need to coordinate with internal onshore and offshore teams and with clients over deployment of releases so should have good communication skills
* Must have practical experience of building release packages, including preparation and creation
* Must have experience creating releases in different environments, e.g. Windows/Unix/Linux
* Must have in-depth experience with version control systems, e.g. Mercurial, GIT, TFS
* Must be familiar with defect management systems, e.g. TFS, ClearQuest, Jira, Bugzilla
* Must have experience with manual scripting of releases using shell-script languages such as PowerShell
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...