- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst - First point of contact for an internal service desk function across large non-profit financial services - London
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated and personable individual who will be part of a technical service desk who will be the single point of contact for IT problems and requests. Being the first point of contact you will need to offer high quality and reliable support but all also understand the people and the areas that the requests will come from. You will be approached by email, telephone and in person.
You will need to take responsibility for making sure all incidents and service requests are logged, progressed and resolved to agree standards while covering all steps are clearly documented within the ITSM tool.
We are looking for someone that will be able to show initiative and help improve the IT service desk. You will be looking to spot trends and report on them, create knowledge base articles, IT documentation and procedures will building strong relationships across the floor.
Essential skills & Experience
- Working in a busy customer service environment, ideally a technical service desk supporting a large number of users
- Able to respond to high volumes of calls and requests
- Accurately log, progress and resolves calls using ITSM tools
- Excellent customers service and communication skills
- Ownership of processes
- Proactively solving problems on a daily basis and identifying where things needs to improved
- Basic trouble shooting skills and experience of Microsoft products and standard IT applications
- ITIL foundation (desirable)
In return a salary of up to £26,000 on offer, Plus excellent benefits.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.