- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Adobe Campaign Developer
Our client is now looking for an Adobe Campaign developer to join them on site in Surrey
A leading high-tech company is rolling out the Adobe campaign system across Europe. We are looking for an experienced Adobe Campaign Developer / Solution Architect to work on a new Adobe campaign development project and lead a support team covering multiple countries in Europe
- Implementation of campaign process in Adobe campaign system
- Understand the marketing data specifications and ensure all data is available for the Campaign
- Support definition of table mappings and field usage
- Work with the Campaign Designers to establish testing timeframes and campaign regression tests
- Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- Expertise in all supporting marketing data, relational database structures, and query techniques
- Sophisticated knowledge of the more advanced features within Adobe Campaign (e.g., audience level switching, triggers, complex templates, stored derived fields
- Experience with, or in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
- Big brand experience
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Global or European experience an advantage
- Issue resolution and escalation
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- Tech career advice for 2018
New Year, new job? This time of year is a natural time to reflect on what lies ahead and how you want your year to shape up....
- Top tech skills in 2018
4 of our technology recruitment experts make their predictions on the top skills employers will be looking for in the next 1...