- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Delivery Assurance & Risk Manager
We are looking for an outstanding professional to work as Delivery Assurance & Risk Manager for our client based in Winchester.
Do you have experience running PMOs and project governance processes? If so, this may be the right role for you! Our client is looking to fill a key role in project governance.
A well established and dynamic company is looking for Delivery Assurance & Risk Manager to join their team. If you are looking to grow your career further in an inclusive and welcoming environment, this may the right role for you.
As Delivery Assurance & Risk Manager you will identify and quantify the effects and mitigation of risks to meet the differing needs of stakeholder groups. Applying the RAID process to all contracted services, you'll model and estimate the impact of risks, reviewing and updating threat risk levels. Additionally, you'll support a Change Manager in preparing, maintaining and distributing the trend register.
Other accountabilities include:
- implementing a project and programme management lifecycle methodology
- owning the deliverable matrix
- liaising with a Planning team to schedule checkpoint and gate review meetings
- liaising with external suppliers and third party contractors to collate and analyse projects/programme data.
You must have a significant track record running PMOs and project governance processes, underpinned by experience of delivering continuous improvement in a project delivery context. Preferably with experience of working within the smart metering programme and, ideally, engaging with DCC, you must be an advanced user of, but not limited to, MS Office, Visio and project management tools such as MSP/P6. In addition to your extensive experience of collating, analysing and producing management level reports for IT, engineering, construction and multi-discipline programmes, you can also offer:
- considerable experience tracking and reporting on project risk and mitigation actions
- first-class, all-round communication skills
- the technical knowledge both to understand and work with a technically diverse team.
Continuous Improvement background would be an advantage.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...