- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Programme Manager
Required: IT Programme Manager, up to £80k + benefits, Aldershot. Skills: IT Programme Manager, Portfolio, Infrastructure, Applications, Prince2, Waterfall, IT Portfolio, MSP.
IT Programme Manager
Salary: up to £80k + benefits
Location: Aldershot, Hampshire
Contact: Sab Choudhury, 01489 882 516
You are a highly proven IT Programme Manager who has also worked at Portfolio level. You are looking for a role where you can deliver both Programme and Portfolio solutions. You are keen to work with an organisation where you will have a significant impact on their IT Programme delivery. You will come with significant experience in delivering projects/programmes within IT Infrastructure and Applications.
You will be in management of the IT Project Management Office in line with the IT strategy. To support and manage the delivery of tasks and large projects in order to deliver the defined Business and customer benefits that meet the Project Business Case and Project Mandate.
- Significant experience of Project and Programme Management within an IT environment - Infrastructure & Applications.
- Industry recognised qualification. i.e. Prince2 / AMP / PMP / MSP managing successful programmes
- Demonstrable experience of full Lifecycle Project and Programme Management
- Experience in successfully managing large Projects and Programmes
- Experience of Line Management
- Extensive knowledge of Project Management principles
- Knowledge and experience as graded in PMCDF competency framework for Project Managers.
- Team Leadership including the management of relationships and conflicts within and across multiple project teams.
- Resource Management & Financial management.
- Working within the Life Cycle process to ensure the quality of the projects are structured and achieved.
- An excellent level of commercial awareness.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.