- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Senior Project manager
Required: Senior Project Manager, up to £78k + bonus & benefits, London. Key Skills: Senior Project Manager, Agile, Scrum, Financial Services, Pensions, IT Change, Waterfall, Prince2, Sprint Planning, Kanban, Agile Value Streams, SAFe.
Senior Project Manager
Salary: up to £78k + bonus & benefits
Contact: Sab Choudhury, 01489 882 516
You are a proven Project Manager who wants to work with an organisation going through the journey of becoming a more Agile business. You have a proven ability in Financial Services, most particularly Actuarial and/or Life & Pensions. you want to work with a forward thinking organisation and have impact on the changes that are occurring. You have a proven ability working to Agile framework and experienced in both Business and IT Change.
You will shape, plan and deliver (major) projects which enable the benefits identified within the project's business cases to be realised. You will manage major projects within change governance whilst ensuring that the final deliverables meet the customer's objectives and acceptance criteria. Establish an effective and efficient project delivery structure for each project to engage and manage project stakeholders.
- Extensive experience of project/ programme management in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment, in roles across Business and IT.
- Strong stakeholder, negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Broad experience in the Financial Services sector and ability to apply this experience to the needs of the business.
- Strong delivery management experience in multi-functional projects.
- An in-depth understanding of programme management, IT and change.
- Knowledge of myProteus frameworks and techniques/ toolset.
- Strong experience of managing external suppliers.
- Knowledge of different delivery methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...