- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Head of Systems & Data
We are looking for an outstanding professional to work as Head of Systems & Data for our client based in Winchester.
A well established and dynamic company is looking for the Head of Systems & Data to join their team. If you are looking to grow your career further in an inclusive and welcoming environment, this may be the right role for you. You will work for an employer who looks after their staff and, in this role, you will make a difference!
As Head of Systems & Data you'll lead and deliver major, strategic programmes within our project management framework to meet the agreed budget, timescales and customer specification. Leading the definition of programme scope, goals and deliverables and producing the programme initiation document, you'll direct the planning of projects and work streams within the programme, ensuring the tasks and resources required are identified and each produces a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths. Other key accountabilities include:
- establishing and leading direct and virtual cross-functional, multi-discipline teams
- planning and agreeing the programme budget and controlling delivery costs
- ensuring the delivery of third party suppliers is aligned to programme requirement
- defining and implementing programme controls and governance
- leading on stakeholder engagement.
With a degree level qualification related to strong competence in structured and rigorous working methods, in addition to a recognised programme management accreditation or business change management qualification, you're a pragmatic problem-solver with effective influencing and communication skills. A background and qualification in technical IT service management (ITIL) would be an advantage. Your grasp of lean principles will enable you to understand opportunities for improvement, with data analysis skills to address root causes and promote right-first-time. With a proven track record driving forward transformational change to business systems, you can also offer:
- experience of Oracle EDQ or similar
- skills in driving data improvement initiatives
- experience leading cross-functional/virtual teams
- success in defining, developing and deploying business solutions.
- the communication and influencing skills to work with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- 5 tips to tweak your CV for success
When applying for a role within a certain field, tweaking your CV ever so slightly towards the role can heighten your chance...
- 5 things Sheryl Sandberg taught us about career progression for women in tech
Sarah Flageole, Recruitment Consultant - Project & Programme Management, Networkers recently attended a Lean In event in...