- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Head of Process Transformation
We are looking for an outstanding professional to work as Head of Process Transformation for our client based in Winchester.
A well established and dynamic company is looking for the Head of Process Transformation to join their team. If you are looking to grow your career further in an inclusive and welcoming environment, this may the right role for you. You will work for an employer who looks after their staff and, in this role, you will make a difference!
As Head of Process Transformation you'll lead and deliver major, strategic programmes within the project management framework to meet the agreed budget, timescales and customer specification. Leading the definition of programme scope, goals and deliverables and producing the programme initiation document, you'll direct the planning of projects and work streams within the programme, ensuring the tasks and resources required are identified and each produces a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths. Other key accountabilities include:
- establishing and leading direct and virtual cross-functional, multi-discipline teams
- planning and agreeing the programme budget and controlling delivery costs
- ensuring the delivery of third party suppliers is aligned to programme requirement
- defining and implementing programme controls and governance
- leading on stakeholder engagement.
Educated to degree level and with a formal project management qualification, you have a proven track record in complex, large-scale business transformation projects.
With extensive knowledge of programme/project management disciplines, you're strong on leadership, relationship-building, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders and manage and work with a project team. Your deep understanding of programme and project management good practice underpins your credibility and impact with senior stakeholders, in addition to:
- your ability to use influence to gain buy-in to enable change to happen through others
- the drive to deliver tangible outcomes which meet business requirements
- the ability to work well under pressure in a rapidly evolving environment.
Continuous Improvement background would be an advantage.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.