- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
1st Line Desktop Support
1st Line Desktop Support - London - £18,500 - £21,000
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a 1st line desktop support engineer to join one of the UK's leading organisations
This role is to provide 1st line desktop support to the end users predominantly at the desk-side within the London office. The role is in place to work as part of a support team of 2 (plus two IT interns) to support both the European (650 users) and London (280 users) office.
The role will work a shift system (3 shifts of 08:00-16:00, 09.30-17.30 and 10.30 - 18.30) - the shifts are also split across the 2 IT interns.
- Providing Helpdesk support via the telephone for London and some European offices
- Supporting end users at the desk-side for 280 people in London and providing 1st line/remote support for a further 650 European users.
- Working as part of the core IT helpdesk and desk-side support team
- Delivering moves, adds and changes of PC and phone equipment as well as AD account creation
- Undertaking small/medium IT projects (where time allows and as directed by IT Management)
- 12-24 months of technical support experience
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Positive attitude
- Windows 7/8.1
- Office 2010/2013
- HP Desktops and HP Laptops/MS Surface Pro 3
- Active Directory
- Mobile Devices - Blackberries, Iphones/Ipads, Windows Phone, Android
- Applications User Account Admin and some 1st line support (will be trained)
- Video Conferencing
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Tech career advice for 2018
New Year, new job? This time of year is a natural time to reflect on what lies ahead and how you want your year to shape up....
- Top tech skills in 2018
4 of our technology recruitment experts make their predictions on the top skills employers will be looking for in the next 1...