- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
1st Line Desktop Support
1st Line Desktop Support - London - £18,500 - £21,000
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a 1st line desktop support engineer to join one of the UK's leading organisations
This role is to provide 1st line desktop support to the end users predominantly at the desk-side within the London office. The role is in place to work as part of a support team of 2 (plus two IT interns) to support both the European (650 users) and London (280 users) office.
The role will work a shift system (3 shifts of 08:00-16:00, 09.30-17.30 and 10.30 - 18.30) - the shifts are also split across the 2 IT interns.
- Providing Helpdesk support via the telephone for London and some European offices
- Supporting end users at the desk-side for 280 people in London and providing 1st line/remote support for a further 650 European users.
- Working as part of the core IT helpdesk and desk-side support team
- Delivering moves, adds and changes of PC and phone equipment as well as AD account creation
- Undertaking small/medium IT projects (where time allows and as directed by IT Management)
- 12-24 months of technical support experience
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Positive attitude
- Windows 7/8.1
- Office 2010/2013
- HP Desktops and HP Laptops/MS Surface Pro 3
- Active Directory
- Mobile Devices - Blackberries, Iphones/Ipads, Windows Phone, Android
- Applications User Account Admin and some 1st line support (will be trained)
- Video Conferencing
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology.com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- Software and IT come top on highest paying industries list in US
In the US, software and IT professionals can earn an average salary up to $104,700 according to a new report by LinkedIn.
- How to develop your career in data science
Data Scientists are a new breed of IT experts who are leading the Artificial Intelligence & Big Data movement. Read on t...