- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
If you are looking for a role which will make you want to come to work every day, keep reading as you have just found one! The flexible and open work environment is something that our client's staff thoroughly enjoys.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that is in the period of intense growth. When you think about the company that is growing MASSIVELY, you have just found one. The work culture is the envy of many other companies and our client's employees have fantastic opportunities to progress their careers in a friendly and flexible work environment.
We are looking for experienced Business Analysts to join a friendly and growing team. Your industry sector background doesn't matter as long as you have relevant BA experience and are keen to make a difference in your next role.
- Working with the Development and Operational Teams to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, use cases, scenarios and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal parties to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following items as needed: Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Assessing risks of various solutions and understanding business priorities and engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Manages relationship between developers and system users to ensure all requirements are captured
- Coordination of project delivery using methods such as design reviews and walkthroughs to validate proposed solutions
- PRINCE2 qualified
- Agile qualified
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Experience and knowledge of Business Process Improvement
- Strong analytical and product management skills including the ability to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Project Management exposure
- People Management (small & large teams)
- Experience of working in a development environment
- Business awareness
- Familiarity with general business functions
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is flexible, proactive, and looking for a new challenge. If this sounds like a role for you, please let us know straight away!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...