- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
A leading high-tech company is rolling out the Adobe campaign system running on SAP Hybris Marketing Data Management system across Europe.
We are looking for an experienced SAP Hybris Marketing Data Management specialist to work on a new Adobe campaign development project and lead a technical support team covering multiple countries in Europe
- Responsible for the Day- to- day Hybris Marketing Data management
- (Interaction Contact, Interaction, Product)
- Data consolidation from various sources for the Golden Record per contact
- Enhancing the master data model
- Support the data privacy aspects that require to delete contact data in
- certain cases
- Data inbound processing management
- Data cleansing and enrichment
- Data loading and updating the interaction contact
- Understanding BAdI (Interaction Contact Update)
- Understanding SAP Netweaver and ABAP
- Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in SAP Hybris Marketing Data Management
- Minimum 10+ years' experience in SAP or the other IT service
- Experience in OData and SAP gateway
- Experience in Consumer data management
- Understanding of SAP Netweaver and ABAP
- Experience with, or in-depth knowledge of SAP HANA Database
- ABAP Programming skill
- SAPUI5 and Web Dynpro
- JIRA experience
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Global or European experience an advantage
- Issue resolution and escalation
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- How to start a SAP career
SAP specialists come from a range of backgrounds including accountancy, HR and international trade. With so many routes into...
Top in ERP
- Why SAP consultants should learn S/4 HANA
S/4 HANA is SAP’s next generation business suite, but why should SAP consultants learn more about it? Matt Zitouni, ERP spec...
- Takeaways from the Total Telecom Congress 2017
Did you miss the 2017 Total Telecom Congress? Read our summary from telecoms recruitment experts Saul Penhallow and Mark Pay...