- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
C# / WPF Developer
A leading Defence Company requires a C# Developer to join their Naval Ships Unit for a 12 month contract. Security Clearance is essential.
A leading Defence Company requires a C# Developer to provide support to a number of new user applications.
Security Clearance will be essential and due to ITAR implications we cannot consider those who hold a dual nationality other than British.
The CMS Software Security team will be developing and testing a number of new and applications, written primarily in C#, to provide administrative functionality to privileged users to assist in their day to day activities. Capability to be deployed for Type 26 and other, in-service Royal Navy platforms.
* 2+ years software development experience on Windows 7/10 or Server 2008/12/16
* 2+ years software coding experience: C#/WPF
* Experience of OO design methodology/standards
* Experience of scripting languages (e.g. VBScript or PowerShell)
* Knowledge of security principles, Active Directory configuration
* Self-motivated with problem solving skills
* Configuration management experience
* General integration and testing experience
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...
- 7 ways to improve your cover letter for a technology job
What are the things to bear in mind when creating your cover letter for a technology role? Technology recruitment specialist...