- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Job title: Data Analyst
Salary: Up to £35k + benefits
Contact: Luke Staniford 01489 882 586
You are an ambitious Data Analyst a couple of years into your career looking for a company that will provide you with further career progression. You are hard-working, detail orientated and very interested in working a large and interesting team. You will come with a proven ability as a Data Analyst and you are keen to utilise your skills and experience to make a direct impact on a growing project with large visibility. Additionally you will come with some knowledge of Salesforce.
The Company: My client is a large public company based in Hampshire; this position will be working in a large scale interesting Programme: Working in their projects and IT team. This is a great opportunity for you to gain further credible experience in the Business Analysis domain.
The Role: My client is looking for a Data Analyst; your primary responsibility will be for data analysis and some analysis of Salesforce CRM. Specific tasks will include travelling to the council's sites to carry out Business Analysis. In addition you will also carry out analysis and documentation tasks to ensure that the project deliverable is the ideal solution for the business.
* At least 1 year experience working as a proven data analyst
* Previous data analysis experience.
* Desirably educated to Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business, Economics or Computer Science (or equivalent qualification / work experience) is preferred. Ideally from a top university.
* Excellent communicator and eagerness to manage stakeholders at a variety of levels
* Desirable: Experience with Salesforce
* High attention to detail and appreciation for understanding processes
* Be able to learn quickly
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- 5 tips to tweak your CV for success
When applying for a role within a certain field, tweaking your CV ever so slightly towards the role can heighten your chance...
- 5 things Sheryl Sandberg taught us about career progression for women in tech
Sarah Flageole, Recruitment Consultant - Project & Programme Management, Networkers recently attended a Lean In event in...