- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Our Client, a large multinational corporation specialising in telecommunication and electronic products, are now looking for an E-Store Merchandiser to be based in Chertsey, Surrey
The purpose of the role is to register and maintain products and content on an e-Store based on e-Commerce platform, Hybris 6.0
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Product catalogue management
- Product / Package registration and update
- Category creation and update
- Pre-order creation and management
- Promotion / Voucher creation and update
- Familiar with pure player channels contents
- Added service mapping / Delivery Mapping
- Stock Transfers
- Update and maintain product related contents
- Pureplayer content registration/update
- Strong attention to detail and high level of commitment
- Knowledge of e-Commerce platform (Hybris 6.0) and e-Commerce website
- Content registration through Web CMS (around 5 years' experience)
- Digital contents creation and management experience
- Good client facing and communication skills to all levels of management.
- Strong experience in working with the large organisation, multiple stakeholders, and big agencies
- Self-starter, able to work under own initiative
- Good team player
- Well presented, professional and dedicatedExperience working with Content Management System
- Experience working with Hybris product management tool
- Experience working with Content Management System
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- 5 tips to tweak your CV for success
When applying for a role within a certain field, tweaking your CV ever so slightly towards the role can heighten your chance...
- 5 things Sheryl Sandberg taught us about career progression for women in tech
Sarah Flageole, Recruitment Consultant - Project & Programme Management, Networkers recently attended a Lean In event in...