- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Test Manager (Oracle)
Test Manager required for a 1 month contract (possibility of extending) based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
Working inside of IR35 for a large, well-established Public Sector organisation you will be responsible for developing the test strategy and key test cases for a new HR System (Oracle Fusion HCM), payroll service and necessary interfaces. You will work collaboratively with the Finance systems Test Manager on a combined approach for the shared/interdependent elements of Oracle Fusion. You will be required to create the test plan across all workstreams of the HR Systems, Payroll implementation, and development of interfaces.
The testing work described here as part of the project will provide the foundation for a new testing regime, tools, processes and requirements that will be used to manage regular upgrades/changes to the new HR system and payroll service in an "agile" fashion in the future
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop test strategy and assistance in development of associated test scripts.
* Provide technical assistance to the test teams in setting up environments and provide feedback and analysis on test activities/results.
* Produce test plans and reports as required.
* Analyse and identify business risk areas and impacts.
* Identify user requirements to enable test execution.
Extensive testing experience, including working with HR and/or payroll systems
Experience of working on related large scale implementations to enable business transformation
Experience of working with Agile methodology
Experience of working collaboratively in a fast-paced multi-supplier Programme environment
Experience of working with senior stakeholders and technical experts
Experience working in Oracle Fusion environments (desirable)
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £400 - £500 UMBRELLA / PSC Inscope depending on your level of experience.
Due to the nature of the environment you will be working in you will need to have or be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in NHS
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Five reasons to use a specialist technology recruitment agency
Our very own recruitment guru Ben Leeds details the 5 reasons to use a specialist technology recruitment agency. Find out mo...