- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
IT Supplier Delivery Manager
IT Commercial Manager - Managing supplier performance and contractual compliance - Brighton
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated and personable individual who will be responsible for managing supplier performance and contractual compliance. You will need to fully understand IT managed services, multi-supplier relationships, offshored outsourced IT contracts and OJEU regulated environments.
The IT Commercial Manager role is to ensure that:
- IT key suppliers meet their contractual obligations by using the appropriate mix of contractual and relationship leverage
- IT relationship with its key suppliers evolves such that SWS gets the best value from the services its key suppliers are able to provide
The IT Commercial Managers key accountabilities/responsibilities are to:
- Develop and implement a strategy for the effective use of each supplier's services
- Maintain a current understanding of each supplier: strategy, financial health, scope of services, market position/reputation, customers, power map etc.
- Build relationships based on trust with supplier commercial and management stakeholders including personal objectives and motivation
- Know the relevant supplier contracts and provide contract and commercial advice to stakeholders
- Ensure the company complies with its contractual obligations
- Oversee contract governance and ensure governance meetings are held and documented
- Assure that performance is in accordance with contractual provisions and any non-performance is penalised in accordance with the terms of the contract (e.g. service credits, delay payments)
- Ensure that payment is only made for services that have been performed in accordance with the terms of the contract
- Identify opportunities to improve service/reduce cost e.g. innovation by monitoring industry trends, best practice and price benchmarks and developing contacts with other customers
- Negotiate and document contract changes
- Review/amend/approve orders for discretionary/additional services to ensure the company is appropriately protected and receives value from the services to be performed
- Resolve commercial/contractual issues (in conjunction with Procurement) to ensure operational relationships are not jeopardised
- Monitor and mitigate commercial risks
- Ensure that all key contract/commercial documentation is retained and can be easily accessed
- Manage benchmark/audit activities to monitor partners' performance against industry standards
- Where necessary progress the termination of services if required, in an appropriate and professional manner protecting the interests of IT at all times
- Work collaboratively with Procurement, Legal and other IT stakeholders to achieve the above
In return a salary of up to £50,000 is on offer, Plus excellent benefits.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Infrastructure
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.