- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
2X Technical Audit officers
2x Technical Audit Officers are required for 3 months (likely to be extended) based in Swindon
We are currently seeking an Interim Technical Officer to join the Estates Department. Reporting to the Head of Quality, Compliance and Assurance, with specific responsibility for the delivery of the day to day estates operations. This will include the delivery of PPM and Reactive tasks to the estate, split between PFI, PPP and Service Family Accommodation.
Day to day duties include -
* Supporting the Head of Quality, Compliance and Assurance; the post holder shall be responsible for ensuring that the estates assets are fully compliant with statutory, MOD and contractual requirements.
* Working in collaboration with the Compliance, Operations and Project Services Teams to ensure a fully compliant estate and provide the very best asset management information.
* Supporting the Head of Quality, Compliance and Assurance; the post holder shall be responsible for planning and delivery of the departmental monthly assurance reviews, plus ad-hoc, audits to ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 55001 standards.
The post holder must then ensure that clear communication of audit and review findings and recommendations are communicated to all stakeholders and the follow up of all audit recommendations is reviewed to ensure remediation measures have been actioned and are effective.
The post holder will strive to continually improve the cost-effectiveness of maintaining the estates condition, whilst ensuring compliance with governance processes for Health, Safety, Environment, Welfare and Quality
Experience/skills required -
*CDM15 experience and Building Compliance understanding*
* High level of general education, with GCSE's (A-C) or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
* NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent.
* Audit experience
This role is to start asap and will pay £170 per day (Ltd/Umbrella)
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Public Sector
- 5 tips to tweak your CV for success
When applying for a role within a certain field, tweaking your CV ever so slightly towards the role can heighten your chance...
- 7 tips for a successful video interview
Do you have a video interview coming up for a tech job? Are you wondering how you should prepare? Find some useful tips for...