- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Data Technical Architect
6 months contract
Up to £700pd
On behalf of my client, a market leader pharmaceutical company, I am recruiting an experienced contract Data Technical Architect to join the team of technical specialist responsible for data, integration, applications and solutions architectures.
As the technical architect, you will be an expert in designing/evaluating/reviewing data services (physical and logical models) and will implement high quality data architectures. In line with this you will also design and develops database systems corresponding to the data models and high level information.
You are a self-motivated individual able to deal with complexity and abstract ideas.
Experience in the pharmaceutical/health industry is beneficial.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of conceptual, logical and physical data modelling, data lineage \ data flow mapping and data quality.
- Experience in design and development of database, data warehouse and multi-dimensional database using formal methodologies
- Experience with healthcare \ life sciences \ clinical trials \ pharma data
- Experience with at least one RDBMS, e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- SQL \ T-SQL \ PL/SQL
- Experience with at least one ETL tool, e.g. SSIS, Talend, etc.
- General software development experience and systems administration, e.g Linux sys admin, Java development, etc.
- Degree qualified
- Excellent command of verbal and written English command
Data architect, technical architect, oncology, pharma, healthcare, data modelling, oracle, data governance
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...
- Lessons from the top women in tech
Are you a female STEM graduate? Following the Females of the Future event held earlier this week, Girls in Tech & Networ...