- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Cyber Security Solution Architect
A fantastic opportunity with a leader in digital services, consultancy & security system integration. With solutions provided in Cloud operations, Big Data and Cyber security solutions. A good knowledge of Cyber security will be required.
A key role which will require a broad knowledge of Cyber Security and responsible for the solution development, integration and delivery of cyber security services from our clients Cyber Security product and services portfolio. The strategy is split across 5 main delivery areas, Solutions, Integration, Operations, CSIRT and Business Operations. Portfolio and Propositions is also aligned through matrix management into the Cyber Security Business Line management team. Assisting in the early on engagement with sales (within and outside the BDS service line) to identify and qualify and pre-shape sales opportunities and bids for Cyber Security as well as taking solution ownership and own the transfer of won business to the PMO function and when required to attend client meetings.
Key aspects are:
- Working closely with the BDS sales leads to present at client meetings and handle all technical aspects of any cyber security propositions
- Participate and comply with Deal Assurance processes
- Provide weekly reporting to Head of Cyber Security Solutions
- Ensure technical designs are aligned to technology standards and any exceptions are approved.
- Manage technical risk register ensuring solution development and ensure transfer, mitigation or acceptance is documented
- Ensure all technical artefacts including designs are peer reviewed through the appropriate technical design authority
- Able to identify appropriate technical controls during PQQ, RFI, RFP, ITT and BAFO stages
- Build of solutions combining the BDS capabilities from Cyber security products, Consulting & Integration, to managed security services. And/or lead solutions which combine BDS capabilities with other service lines capabilities
- Perform subsequent bidding activities such as establishing a cost structure, assessing solution risks and participating in clients interactions (Yellow Pad sessions, Solution Walk-throughs, Due diligence)
- Deal tracking and documentation into management tools and reporting portals
- Bid management (when BDS is acting as the leading Service Line) including the development and presentation of bid review artefacts to the management in the deal review meetings
- May conduct solution reviews and validation (technical feasibility and ability to deliver within allocated time and budget) when solutions are developed by non BDS Cyber Security presales
- Collaboration with BDS Cyber Security Portfolio to achieve a higher degree of alignment of solutions to portfolio standards and established partnerships.
- Oversight and continuous improvement of Cyber Security solution documentation and especially development and promotion of re-usable material
- Continuous improvement of the experience sharing and the leverage of information across the Cyber Security team with the purpose of gaining efficiency in the bid solution process.
- Maintenance of awareness of both the imminent and longer term industry/emerging trends for cyber security services & products
- Collaboration with BDS Cyber Security Portfolio to achieve a higher degree of alignment of solutions to portfolio standards and established partnerships
- Strong knowledge on existing Cyber security portfolio and solutions
- Demonstrate expertise across the broader IT infrastructure stack (Good understanding of cloud, big data, and cyber security emerging threats and remediation techniques)
- Client focused thinking with a strong combination of technical and business knowledge; a big-picture vision combined to ability to deep dive a specific technical topic or seek adequate support from the Offering management
community to do so
- Cross-functional and inter-disciplinary awareness of other functions and disciplines
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal and presentations skills (Able to communicate effectively with both technology and none-technology literate audiences)
- Able to work well under pressure, ability to work in a team environment
- Able to combine technical & commercial considerations into the decision making process
- Able to quickly understand complex problems and advise effective solutions
- Analysis skills to analyse and explain the risks involved in using or bypassing proposed solutions & technologies
- Over 5 years of experience in a cyber security in a client facing position (Consulting, Integration, Solution)
- Or over 10 years of experience in cyber security activities
- Broad range of experience in cyber security technology and vendor
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.