- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Wireless Installation Engineer
A fast paced, rapidly growing teleco provider specialising in wireless internet services. They serve thousands of businesses and homes across this region providing broadband, telephone services and networking solutions.
The company are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join their Field Engineering teams in Yorkshire and Lancashire. The role of Wireless Installation Engineer encompasses a wide range of responsibilities that are designed to ensure we provide the best possible service to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your role is to carry out installations, surveys and repairs on customer connections whilst ensuring the health and safety of self and others.
- Role expectations are that all jobs are completed professionally, efficiently and economically without retribution. As a customer-facing representative, you are expected to present a smart and professional image and deliver an exemplary customer experience as an integral part of the role. The secondary objective is to provide support to the directors and/or office, when needed.
Preferred Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent understanding of WAN, WIFI and router configurations.
- Ability to problem solve through situational, on-the-job and work assessments
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Strong IT, Numeracy and Literacy skills to Level 2 or equivalent
- Hold a UK Driving License
- Working at Heights certification
- First Aid certification
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with policies and quality standards as well as those set externally for our industry.
- Must be able to work at heights using ladders and other platform aids.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with our standards
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 40kg over short distances and use specialist equipment, if available.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Ability to work at heights safely and use supporting equipment safely and in line with current policies and procedures.
- Ability to pass a medical and physical assessment which we will pay for during the course of your probationary period.
- Up to £27K (Dependant on experience)
- Free on-site parking (Including when on Holiday and using Leeds Bradford Airport for flights)
- Convenient transport links to Leeds and surrounding area
- Paid day off on your Birthday (Following successful probation period)
- 28 days holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- On-site Café with staff discounts
- Full Time Role - 40 Hours Per Week
- Working Hours 8am - 5pm (1hr Lunch)
- Permanent contract
- 3 Months probationary period
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.