- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Human Resource and Safety Manager
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading automotive technology company to find a Human Resources Manager to oversee HR and safety for their operations in the US and Mexico. This a full time direct hire opportunity.
If you are an HR Manager experienced in all aspects of employment law, talent acquisition, and OSHA. Who wants to work in a cutting edge technical environment then this is the position for you!
As the HR Manager and Safety your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Planning and organizing all activities of the department.
- Reviewing and updating compensation programs annually.
- Performing all talent acquisition for all positions including exempt, non-exempt and temporary workers.
- Providing leadership in the development, implementation and management of EH&S policies and practices.
- Training employees and supervisors to meet and enhance company safety culture.
As the HR Manager and Safety you will have:
- A bachelors degree in HR or similar subject.
- 5+ years of HR experience.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- The ability to speak in English and Spanish as needed.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel to Mexico if needed.
- PHP, SPHR and OSHA experience preferred.
- The right to work for any employer in the US without restriction.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.