- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Human Resource and Safety Manager
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading automotive technology company to find a Human Resources Manager to oversee HR and safety for their operations in the US and Mexico. This a full time direct hire opportunity.
If you are an HR Manager experienced in all aspects of employment law, talent acquisition, and OSHA. Who wants to work in a cutting edge technical environment then this is the position for you!
As the HR Manager and Safety your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Planning and organizing all activities of the department.
- Reviewing and updating compensation programs annually.
- Performing all talent acquisition for all positions including exempt, non-exempt and temporary workers.
- Providing leadership in the development, implementation and management of EH&S policies and practices.
- Training employees and supervisors to meet and enhance company safety culture.
As the HR Manager and Safety you will have:
- A bachelors degree in HR or similar subject.
- 5+ years of HR experience.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- The ability to speak in English and Spanish as needed.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel to Mexico if needed.
- PHP, SPHR and OSHA experience preferred.
- The right to work for any employer in the US without restriction.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.