- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Digital Solutions Architect, Cape Town, Bellville
We are looking for an experienced Digital Solutions Architect for our top listed FinTech Clients.
We are looking for someone formal architecture frameworks, platforms, layering, event streaming and Micro-Services experience.
- Responsible for the definition of solution and strategic architecture for business environments.
- Assist in the establishment and enforcement of related architectural governance and ensure alignment with the bigger EA frameworks.
- Responsible for Application Portfolio Management (APM) in the designated portfolios. This include annual reviews and roadmap definitions.
- Participate in the execution of architectural consultation and review functions including due diligence investigations.
- Assist in the definition and maintenance of IT strategy related to the designated portfolios.
- Define architectural deliverable products / artefacts.
- Analyse the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analyse technology industry and market trends and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
- Identify and manage the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of proposed architectural solutions.
- Model/Document all related architecture work.
- Work closely with Business Change to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture Forum (EA Forum) and ADA (Application Design and Review Authority) to ensure adherence to architectural standards, estimation and related governance processes.
- Work closely with other internal business to ensure alignment of Client's infrastructure strategy. Focus on technologies, services and solutions that enable and support business solutions related to the designated portfolios.
- Performs the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the investigation and implementation of enabling technologies and services.
- Consult with relevant development and operation organisations to guide the use of enabling technologies and services to accommodate project and operational needs.
- Relevant IT Qualifications
- 8 -10 years relevant experience in System Analysis and Architectural Design
The following experience will be beneficial:
- Experience in Client/Party Management and related solutions including Master Data Management
- Experience in Client Contact Centre and related solutions
- Experience in workflow and business process management solutions
- Experience in robotics process automation solutions
- Experience in life assurance or broader financial services industry an advantage
- Knowledge of Architectural frameworks, capabilities, disciplines and technologies
- Digital architecture, Client Experience, User Experience
- Solid SDLC experience
- Knowledge of SPF's business domains and service requirements will be beneficial
- Ability to work at the strategic and conceptual levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple cross functional teams and to meet development and support requirements and manage the handover capability back to the Support team
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Pragmatic and self-disciplined
- Innovative thinking
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Performance passion
*Please note our client is only able to consider South African citizens.
*Please note our client is only able to consider EE and AA candidates at this point, in line with their transformation.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.