- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
"Scrum Style" Product Owner, Century City
We are looking for someone help bring minds together, with various stakeholders, our clients and our teams.
If you are able to facilitate building great teams, vision release and have experience in the Asset Management space, get in touch!
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Define the product roadmap in collaboration with necessary stakeholders
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management, Project Management and all stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Lead the Sprint Retrospectives involving necessary stakeholders
- Present demos of newly developed features to Product Management and relevant stakeholders
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals through the scrum process
- Providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Work with the Software Development Manager to do short term and long term resource planning
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary degree: Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems related degrees.
- 5+ years' working experience a Product Owner / Scrum Master
- In-Depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile principles
The candidate will also need to have the following attributes:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication, verbal and written skills to both internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Attention to details
- A strong sense of proactivity, taking initiative and results driven
- A passion to learn and grow continuously
- Product Roadmap
- Backlog Management
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.