- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior Developer, Cape Town/Johannesburg (remote/flexible)
Our client is about to disrupt the insurance space! Times have changed - from the way we use technology, to our understanding of health and human behaviour.
Somehow, insurance has not - old technologies, silos and lack of integration, legacy systems, passive design, no incentives, and no risk management. Traditional insurers need to be disrupted by a new approach. And now they will be.
Our client have a vision of a new way of doing life and risk cover that has been designed to help people live long, healthy, prosperous, and financially secure lives.
We are looking for full stack senior developer talent with experience in the following areas:
- Understand and implement microservices using Asp.net Core and Entity Framework (Priority)
- Comprehensive understanding of OAuth2 and OpenID (Priority)
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals (Nice to have)
- Supervise Azure infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency (Nice to have)
- Comprehensive understanding of Azure App services (Nice to have)
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes (Nice to have)
- Familiarity with .Net unit testing frameworks (Nice to have)
- Experience with Ionic, Xamarin or similar frameworks (Nice to have)
- Computer Science or Engineering degree from top local or international school
- Ideally some experience in a financial services environment
- Ability to work in a start-up environment
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Output focused
- Strong work ethic
- Asp.net Core
- Entity Framework
- Azure App Services
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.