- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Technical Team Lead, Rosebank, Johannesburg
We are looking for an experienced Technical Team Lead for our top listed Asset Management Client.
If you are dynamic, passionate, agile and care about giving back - keep scrolling….
We are looking for someone with strong technology experience, communication and interpersonal skills with excellent leadership experience. Being highly organized and adaptable will most definitely bring your name to the top of the pile!
If you work well within a team, whilst leading, and can interact at all levels of organizations and with service providers, this is the role for you!
*Please note our client is only able to consider South African citizens.
*Please note preference will be given to candidates in line with transformation.
Our client's Johannesburg team is looking for someone with finnes, elegant and robust coding abilities and an all round GREAT human!
Ideally, the perfect person would have experience working within Microservice architected environments, elastic containerized infrastructure (managed through Kubernetes) and experience with RESTful API's!
- Lead a team of developers (who are highly skilled)
- Liaise with Senior IT members in Cape Town (Head Office) and build software and processes accordingly
- Perform managerial tasks such as: career guidance, performance appraisals (and all that good stuff)
- Design clean and simple solutions
- Ensure that elegant robust code is written by all team members
- Improve and optimize the performance of existing systems (they like people who challenge!)
- Provide guidance in troubleshooting root-cause errors
- Ensure that unit, integration and acceptance tests for all components are written
- Ensure that build automation scripts are written
- Assist with analysis where required
- At least 8 years' worth of professional development experience
- Experience leading other software developers
- Line management experience
- Strong software design skills
- Strong understanding of software development processes
- Proficiency in a modern programming language (Scala or Golang preferred but not required)
- Experience in system integration, distributed computing and building enterprise-wide systems
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing (the full picture!)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.