- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Project Manager (Infrastructure) - CONTRACT
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager, interested in a role based in the Northern Suburbs.
12 months (potentially rolling)
If you are or know of an Infrastructure Project Manager who has experience and exposure to the SDLC process, get in touch!
We are looking for someone who has experience with the following, your application will be considered:
- Full/detailed experience/exposure to SDLC processes
- Must have handle large scale infrastructure implementations from cradle to grave.
- Retail experience would be preferred, but full focus on IT infrastructure upgrades/roll outs
Ideally, you should be:
- Assertive, not averse to getting down and dirty
- Energetic with strong communication skills
- Willing to travel locally
- People Management
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.