- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
A Test Manager is required to work for a leading financial services organisation of mine based in Brighton.
A Test Manager is required to work for a leading financial services organisation of mine based in Brighton. The Test Manager will be responsible for the management and leadership of the test team within the Design and Change area, overseeing the delivery of test workloads for corporate projects.
- Lead and manage the test team, working alongside other team managers, architects, project managers and other stakeholders as applicable.
- Ensure that testing is effectively embedded into the systems delivery process, to facilitate faster speed to market and increased quality of delivered solutions.
- Demonstrate accountability, planning and prioritisation for project test activities (including system testing, regression testing, test automation, non-functional testing and user acceptance testing [UAT]), as well as other activities supporting the test life cycle, such as automated vulnerability scanning, test data generation\masking and test environment provision tasks.
- Test management experience, overseeing test activities for multiple concurrent projects, spanning manual testing, automation testing, non-functional testing and user acceptance testing.
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of testing, encompassing the full range of test activities performed throughout the SDLC.
- Experience of working with third-party development teams and suppliers.
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certified.
- Automation test experience (using Selenium WebDriver).
- Performance test experience (using JMeter).
If you are a strong experienced Test Manager looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.