- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Our Client is looking for Test Engineers (1-3 yrs experience) across multiple Telco domains for a long term project with a leading Global Telecoms operator.
You will possess creative problem-solving skills in a team environment and comfortable with communicating clearly and efficiently. You will work in an environment that promotes autonomy and initiative, requiring a flexible attitude. Above all, you will have a desire to progress.
- Requirements analysis, test approach/strategy, test planning, test scheduling, E2E test execution
- Responsible for Defect and Test reporting to Customer
- Regular interfacing with customers and vendors
- Responsible for quality validation, defect triage discussions and handling the technical queries or issues etc.
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills using tools like Wireshark
- Test Execution and management tools: HP QC
- Tools like SOAP UI
- Capable of working in multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of protocols including (but not limited to) SS7, SIP, SIGTRAN, DIAMETER
- Knowledge of 2G/3G/4G Radio and (or) Core technologies & call flows
- Experience of integration and acceptance Testing / E2E testing of telecommunications services and equipment
- Knowledge of Nokia Surepay is a bonus
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.