- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Business Systems Analyst: FICO
Senior SAP FICO Consultant / Business Analyst
The successful candidate must have the following qualification, experience/skills:
- A Degree or Diploma in IT and/or Finance
- SAP Certification advantageous
- Minimum of 7 years solid financial and SAP FICO technical experience including:
- GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting and Cash and Bank accounting;
- Cost element, cost centre, internal order, product costing, profitability analysis and profit centre accounting
- Material Ledger or the ability to up skill in this area within 6 months
- SAP ML experience is required or strong solid knowledge of the costing integration points within the supply chain modules.
- SAP ERP exposure in Operational Modules
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presence and ability to interact with all levels of users and management
- Mentors team/support members in technology and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements in area(s) of expertise
- A strong track record of professional success
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Valid driver's licence.
Purpose of the Position:
Reporting to the ICT Applications Manager - Transactional Systems, the Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the development, configuration, and customizing of SAP Financials and Controlling in an environment where Material Ledger is activated.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure sustainable solution enhancement and continuous improvement in area(s) of expertise.
- Investigation and implementation of appropriate SAP solutions and configuring according to business requirements.
- Analysis and understanding of existing customised application configuration and development.
- Perform 4th Line User Support where applicable.
- Knowledge of business operations are maintained in order to ensure solution development is in alignment with business objectives and processes
- Assist business analysts to identify business process improvement opportunities through the use of existing or future technologies.
- Work closely with ABAP developers to develop appropriate SAP improvements where applicable
- Research new technology and functionality relevant to area(s) of expertise.
- Perform functional application design and architecture design to support the relevant business processes.
- Perform detail application configuration and documentation and quality assurance thereof.
- Prepare functional specifications for application development.
- Play key role in multiple project environments.
- Testing configured solutions and designs.
- Handover to Support and Training teams.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- How to start a SAP career
SAP specialists come from a range of backgrounds including accountancy, HR and international trade. With so many routes into...
Top in ERP
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- Why SAP consultants should learn S/4 HANA
S/4 HANA is SAP’s next generation business suite, but why should SAP consultants learn more about it? Matt Zitouni, ERP spec...