- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A Tableau Developer is required to work for a client of mine based in Twickenham.
A Tableau Developer is required to work for a client of mine based in Twickenham. The successful candidate will design and implement innovative and compelling reports, dashboards visualisations and models along with engaging with and supporting internal stakeholders to encourage the effective use of data. They will also deliver end-to-end projects to drive effective, data-driven decision making, from requirements gathering to data managing to reporting design.
- Tableau Server administration experience is advantageous
- Experience in Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) development, ideally SAP Data Services
- Experience of working in Agile BI delivery models
- Experience of data mining, preparation and manipulation across multiple disparate systems
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as Python/R
Required knowledge, experience and technical skills
- Strong academic background, ideally with a Computer Science or IT degree/qualification, similar Analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Extensive demonstrable experience required, including prior experience working with Tableau
- Advanced, demonstrable understanding of SQL and report design principles
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques used in end-to-end analytical model design and development
- Experienced use of BI tools (e.g. Tableau, SAP Business Objects and Excel) in a commercial environment
If you are an experienced Tableau Developer looking for a new opportunity. Please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.