- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Salesforce Solutions Architect
Salesforce Solutions Architect - Sheffield
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will play a critical role in helping leverage Salesforce.com to manage the delivery of the salesforce strategy and tactical changes. You will be responsible for designing the solutions he answers to the business technical problems.
Scalability is key to being successful in this role. It is vital that solutions are well thought out and consider system stability and how scalable it is.
You will work closely with a business Analyst who will help translate the business requests into proper requirements. Your job will be to turn these into actionable items and hand-off to a salesforce deployment team.
- Draft Salesforce technical design and implementation documents. All changes and developments must be documented in a clear way.
- When required support salesforce deployment team members. This would be to support a large piece of work and/or to support team member development.
- Fully understand the Salesforce application and how each business unit may benefit from the application. Continually update knowledge of Salesforce.com through.
- Understand and continually increase knowledge of internal systems and how they directly or indirectly interact with Salesforce. You must assess the impact that work carried out in salesforce might have in the wider technical landscape at Tes.
- You will be GDPR data champion, assess how salesforce developments might need to incorporate additional elements to comply with best practices and risk mitigations for the business.
- Knowledge share with team members and the wider business.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, negotiation and presentation skills and be able to develop strong working relationships across the business.
- Excellent listening and communication skills with the ability to coach team members.
- Able to demonstrate initiative, creativity and flexibility in the approach to delivering solutions.
- Able to work at both a detail and strategic level.
- Experience at liaising with other departments to ensure success in an environment which includes a high number of system integrations.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to adhere to processes.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with a flexible approach to work with changing deadlines and scope.
- Logical thinking and problem solving ability, innovative at creating solutions.
- Excellent PC skills for data extraction, manipulation and analysis including MS-Excel.
- Expert with process builder, workflows, validation rule, custom settings, and salesforce formula language.
- Salesforce certified ADM201 or above.
- Previous experience with any relates systems such as: AWS, QlikView, Jobscience, Marketing Cloud or another system.
- Knowledge of the education sector or directory publishing sector would be beneficial.
- Higher certification than ADM201.
- Experience with salesforce 'flows', 'apex code', 'triggers', 'CPQ' or any advanced Salesforce features.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Applications
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...