- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Mobile Heterogeneous SOC Architect
Exciting opportunities for Mobile Heterogeneous SOC Architect in Cambridge, UK, to deliver industry leading mobile Heterogeneous SOC architecture design with a multinational global leader in ICT providers.
- Responsible for SOC multi core heterogeneous performance and power modeling and analysis
- Research on DSP/GPU/CPU/NPU cooperation solution and H-S-A programme.
- Research on hardware scheduler or hardware kernel for heterogeneous computing
- Work with SoC team to optimize heterogeneous computing architecture
- MS/PhD degree in EE/CE or relative field with 5 or more years of ASIC design experience, and more than 3 years of direct experience working with heterogeneous computing hardware design.
- Expertise in state of the art mobile programmable heterogeneous computing architecture and compiler technology.
- 3、Familarity with OPENCL or H -S-A
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...