- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Mobile SOC Security Architect
Exciting opportunities for SOC Security architecture Experts in Cambridge, UK, to deliver industry leading mobile chip SOC Security architecture design with a major global multinational ICT solutions provider.
- Responsible for SOC Security architecture, focusing on SOC IP such as CPU/sys Cache/MMU/Bus security analyse
- Research on SOC security architecture and develop new techniques for improving mobile platform's security.
- Work with SoC team and deliver new technology to improve ID authentication and user privacy protection related SOC design security.
Deliver cryptology technology related to mobile phone SOC use case with high efficiency and low power.
- MS/PhD degree in EE/CE/CS or relative field with 5 or more years of ASIC design experience, and more than 3 years of direct experience working with SOC security
- Expertise in state of the art mobile SOC security architecture and Trustzone technology.
- Familiarity with cryptology algorithm such as AES、DES/3DES、SHA、RSA and key management
- Familiarity with software system security framwork.
- Familiarity with SOC IP such as CP/GPU/SYS Cache/MMU
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...