- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Computer Vision System Engineer for Mobile SOC Architecture
Exciting opportunities for Computing Vision Experts in Cambridge, UK, to deliver industry leading Computing Vision SOC subsystem with multinational globar leader in ICT solutions.
- Design and development of Computing Vision subsystem and module for Mobile SOC
- Heterogeneous Computing System-on-Chip Architecture Design for CV
- Performance/Power Analysis of Computing Vision
- Computing Vision IP Accelerator SPEC defining
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE.
- 3+ years' experience of design and development of CV fields
Including algorithms analyse , CV Accelerator SPEC and IP development
- Experience in design and development of H-S-A SOC, media SIMD Multi-core processor or Coprocessor, Hardware kernel, multi core coherency, Task Schedule for multi core.
Right to work in the UK.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.