- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Computer Vision System Engineer for Mobile SOC Architecture
Exciting opportunities for Computing Vision Experts in Cambridge, UK, to deliver industry leading Computing Vision SOC subsystem with multinational globar leader in ICT solutions.
- Design and development of Computing Vision subsystem and module for Mobile SOC
- Heterogeneous Computing System-on-Chip Architecture Design for CV
- Performance/Power Analysis of Computing Vision
- Computing Vision IP Accelerator SPEC defining
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE.
- 3+ years' experience of design and development of CV fields
Including algorithms analyse , CV Accelerator SPEC and IP development
- Experience in design and development of H-S-A SOC, media SIMD Multi-core processor or Coprocessor, Hardware kernel, multi core coherency, Task Schedule for multi core.
Right to work in the UK.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...