- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
C# Developer with C++ Skills
Looking for talented developers with C# & C++ coding experience! The award winning company is based in the Southern suburbs and the lucky candidate will have the flexibility to work from the comfort of their own home for most of the time
The successful candidate will form an integral part of the systems development life cycle, working in a high pressured and fast pace environment building new application and redesigning legacy software.
In addition building maintainable and reliable software, involvement in conceptualization of problems/solutions and creation of solutions through to delivery is key to the role.
The candidate should be well versed in developing in C# with C++ experience, and will be required to oversee and assist development across various development projects
In order to be considered for this position you will need:
Skills & Experience:
- 4 years+ development experience in Microsoft technologies (C#/ C++)
- 5 years+ software design experience
- Practical experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative and good judgment
- SA Born citizen
This is one of the best organizations to work for as an IT Professional. Our client only hires the best!
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.