- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
SQL Server Database Manager
A SQL Server DBA/Developer Team Lead is required to work for a leading software house based in Twickenham. The successful Team Manager will lead a team made up of Database Administrators and SQL Developers in implementing and maintaining solutions.
A SQL Server DBA/Developer Team Lead is required to work for a leading software house based in Twickenham. The successful Team Manager will lead a team consisting of Database Administrators and SQL Developers in implementing and maintaining solutions. The ideal candidate will either come from a DBA or SQL Development background and will have a proven track record in leading successful teams. It will be essential that you remain hands on to a certain degree.
- Experience working with SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016, SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in installation and patching of SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014/2016
- Experience in migration from 2008R2/2012 to 2016
- Experience with high availability technologies
- Ability to analyze and modify existing store procedures
If you are an experienced I.T leader with a background in SQL Development and/or Database Administration, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.